The World Display app is now up to date for Could, delivering program listings, information and a spread of assets.
Options of the World Display app embody:
- TV Listings: The last word useful resource for programming patrons, offering an in depth itemizing of latest content material out there.
- Screening Rooms: Watch clips and entry detailed data on quite a few exhibits.
- Festivals: Try the TV Latina Screenings Pageant, TV Drama Screenings Pageant and TV Codecs Screenings Pageant.
- Eating places: Particulars on eating places—with TripAdvisor critiques—in Los Angeles.
- Information: Entry our day by day information tales, with headlines organized by style and area.
- Twitter: Entry our Twitter feeds for the most recent tales from World Display Newsflash, TV Children Day by day, TV Drama Day by day and TV Actual Day by day.
- Pictures: World Display‘s Instagram feed has the most recent first-look photographs, behind-the-scenes pictures and promo pics.
- Movies: Entry our YouTube channel for interviews with top-level stars and producers.
- Digital Editions: Try our Could/L.A. Screenings digital editions for unique interviews, pattern items and extra.
iPhone and iPad customers can obtain the app from the iTunes App Store. Android customers can get the app from the Google Play Store.
Have the app already? Simply open it up in your gadget and it’ll replace mechanically with all of our new content material for Could. You can too click on on the app settings within the sidebar menu and choose “Examine for brand spanking new content material.”
The unique sponsor of the World Display app is ZDF Studios.