MTV is reaching for one thing within the distance: a brand new iteration of The Hills.
The community has ordered The Hills: Subsequent Gen (working title), that includes a brand new and extra various solid of twentysomething associates and aspiring entrepreneurs who’re coming of age in a really totally different Los Angeles, our sister website Deadline experiences. The sequence will discover “race, class, identification, habit, household drama together with the thrills of romance and changing into self-made amidst the unique enclave of the hills in Malibu.”
Moreover, MTV has picked up Jersey Shore 2.0 (working title), by which a brand new group of roommates shifting into their very own Shore home.
Prepared for some more moderen newsy nuggets? Nicely…
* Netflix’s Iron Chef: Quest for an Iron Legend (premiering Wednesday, June 15) has revealed its 5 new Iron Cooks — Curtis Stone, Dominique Crenn, Marcus Samuelsson, Ming Tsai and Gabriela Cámara — in addition to Challenger Cooks Mason Hereford, Curtis Duffy, Claudette Zepeda, Esther Choi, Gregory Gourdet, Mei Lin and Yia Vang. Andrew Zimmern and Nilou Motamed will function judges together with visitor judges Francis Lam, Nancy Silverton, Justin Willman, Danny Trejo, Lorena Garcia, Loni Love, Wolfgang Puck and Masaharu Morimoto, whereas Alton Brown and Kristen Kish, as beforehand reported, will host, with Mark Dacascos again as The Chairman.
* Grownup Swim has renewed The Eric Andre Present for a sixth season to premiere in 2023 and have visitors Natasha Lyonne, Jaleel White, Blac Chyna, Jon Hamm and Raven-Symoné.
* Sacha Baron Cohen has teamed with King of the Hill‘s Greg Daniels and Mike Choose, in addition to Michael Koman (Nathan for You, How To with John Wilson), to develop the family-oriented animated particular Chelm: The Smartest Place on Earth for HBO Max and Cartoon Community. “Set within the legendary City of Fools and initially advised in Yiddish, Chelm: The Smartest Place on Earth shares the absurdist humor and interpretive questioning that may be a nod to Jewish mental traditions,” per the official description.
* An untitled Lizzo documentary will debut this fall on HBO Max, exploring “the inspirational story behind her humble beginnings to her meteoric rise with an intimate look into the moments that formed her hard-earned rise to fame, success, love and worldwide stardom.”
* Fb Watch has greenlit to premiere this summer season JoJo Goes, a hybrid docuseries by which JoJo Siwa is joined by her movie star associates to partake in loopy adventures she’s all the time needed to expertise however by no means acquired the prospect.
Which of in the present day’s TVLine Gadgets pique your curiosity?